If you have a web site currently hosted with another provider and wish to change over to us, below is the best steps to take to ensure that downtime is avoided or kept at a minimum.
1. Sign up for the hosting account.
2. Setup the mail accounts you need via the Control Panel
3. Upload all the web site files using FTP.
4. Test the web site using our provided testing address to make sure everything is operating normally.
5. Login to your domain registration provider and change the "Name Servers" to:
6. Change the email settings in your email program to match those listed on our "Mail Settings" knowledge base article.
During the transition period mail may get delivered to both your old provider and new provider depending on when internet providers update their records to match yours.
To avoid missing out on lost email, login to your previous providers webmail service (if available) for a couple of days to check the old accounts.