Automatic setup of POP3 email accounts is available for Microsoft Outlook 2010. To use this option follow the steps below:
1. Make sure your account is ready for the automatic setup option. If it is a new domain then you are ready to go, if it was setup a few years ago contact us to get everything ready.
2. Open Outlook and choose the following option from the File menu:
3. In the Auto Account Setup window below enter in Your Name, Email Address and Password and click Next
4. The following security alert will appear. click YES
5. Congratulations. Your account is now ready to go!